Our price structure is very simple and easy to understand, and competitively based on industry standards. Once transcripts are complete, you will receive your transcript in a format that is clean, easy to ready, and ready for the next phase of your project.
- Standard Delivery (5 days)
- Our basic rate for transcription service is $1 per audio minute. A typical standard order is generally delivered in less than 5 business days. Bulk orders may have up to a 10-day delivery window. We can also customize a delivery option to meet your business needs.
- Quick Delivery (3 days)
- If you prefer quicker guaranteed delivery, you may choose our 3 day turnaround at $1.50 per audio minute. This applies to orders placed between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friady. Orders place outside of this time frame may take an additional day for delivery.
- Express Delivery (8 – 24 hours)
- Our Exress Delivery guarantees same-day delivery or up to 24 hours. Orders should be placed between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm for delivery within 24 hours. This service is available for orders of 2 hours of audio or less. For larger express orders, please contact us for guaranteed turnaround time.
Thousands of hours Transcribed!
Seminars, masterminds, podcasts, interviews, focus groups, ebook dictation, investigations, legal proceedings, webinars, corporate training, sales videos, TV/radio/film, recorded calls, YouTube SEO.
$1 per audio minute
Our basic audio transcription rate is just $1 per audio minute, regardless of the number of speakers.
We strive for 100% transcription accuracy on all files with clear audio, with our satisfaction guarantee.
We offer flexible turnarounds, including express same-day, and 24-hour delivery options.
We offer three standard formats to choose from. The default format is clean verbatim.
Easy Ordering & Quick Turnarounds
Quickly convert any audio or video file into an accurately written and formatted text file. Our transcription services are US based, and we guarantee more than 99% accuracy on every transcript we deliver.
Get Started by uploading your files. We accept all common file types.
Secure payments by PayPal. No PayPal account needed.
When your order is complete, we will email it to the address provided.
We offer three standard formats to choose from. The default format is clean verbatim. You may select a different format when ordering by providing instructions in the instructions field.
Clean Verbatim Format
This is our standard default format. We will remove all speech stammers, stumbles, false sentence starts, and minimize the use of repetitive filler words like ‘um’, ‘uh’, ‘you know’, etc.
Sample: “I received my degree in Clinical Research, which focused on the foundations for clinical trials and monitoring, and clinical research coordinating.”
Strict Verbatim Format
The transcript includes all words spoken, including repetitions, stutters, stumbles and other speech errors.
Sample: “Um I received my degree in uh Clinical Research, which, you know, focused on, um, it focused — well, it focused on the foundation, the foundations for clinical trials and uh monitoring and uh, you know, um clinical research coordinating.“
Meeting Notes Format
Our meeting notes style captures pertinent, high-level notes from the recording and organizes the content based on the order the content is introduced during the recording. This style may be appropriate where you do not require a verbatim transcript of the content, but would prefer an agenda outline of basic discussion information, as well as any pertinent ‘action items’, ‘agreements reached’, and follow-up information provided during the discussion.
We accept all common file types:
m4a, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, wav, wmv.
You can share files using Dropbox,
Google Drive or Hightail. Our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to provide any instructions
pertaining to your order in the
Click “Submit” at the very bottom of the page.
You will then be taken to PayPal
where you can pay securely with a credit card,
debit card, or with a PayPal account.
of the page. You will then be taken
to PayPal where you can pay securely
with a credit card, debit card, or
with a PayPal account.
Once transcripts are complete, you will receive your transcript in a format that is clean, easy to ready, and ready for the next phase of your project.